We pitch you through details of cars with no discounts for February 2022.
After presenting you the list of all new car discounts for February 2022, we present you the details of all cars with no discounts on offer this month.
Maruti Suzuki Car Discounts
Although, Maruti Suzuki is offering discounts over most of their product lineup there are a few products that are in continuous demand and bear no discounts or offers.
- Alto CNG - Need no introduction but the best seller from Maruti Suzuki stable is also available in CNG avatar. The continuous demand for this has resulted in no discount on offer over the Alto 800 CNG.
- S-Presso CNG - No surprise that CNG variants have made it to the list because of their continuous high demand in the market. S-Presso CNG is the second car to bar no discount for February 2022.
- Ertiga CNG - Ertiga has been the most selling people mover (MPV) in India since its launch. Practical, reliable, and spacious Ertiga is also offered in CNG variants which make it more desirable for the mass market including cab drivers. Ertiga CNG is the third car with no offers available on sticker price.
- Eeco CNG - Eeco is the most selling van in the Indian market. The reliable nature, peppy engine, and lightweight make it a hit among commercial movers. The CNG variant is always in high demand because of its cost-effective nature and hence no offers on Eeco CNG as well.
- WagonR CNG - This variant has held WagonR at the top of all sales charts for months. Budget-friendly and reliable nature along with strong aftermarket support has led to consistent demand for this car. Hence, no available discounts pan-India.
- XL6 (BS6) - The more luxurious, comfortable, and feature-rich version of Ertiga i.e. XL6 in its BS6 avatar is another car in Maruti Suzuki stable with no offers. Solely enjoying the segment until now, XL6 will only compete when the KIA Carens are launched.
Also Read: Maruti Suzuki Offering Discount Worth Rs 30,000 In February 2022
Tata Motors Car Discounts
Tata has consistently been climbing the sales chart with their hit models and safety standards. Enjoying this a few products are offered at no discounts for February 2022.
- Nexon EV - Selling like hotcakes, the proven EV motor meshed with a 5-star rated body shell has made Nexon EV an instant hit among tier-1 cities. Perfect for commuting with no pollution and wallet-friendly nature has resulted in no discounts on the Nexon EV.
- Tigor EV - Second Tata car with no discounts is the Tigor EV. Although, the driving range needs increment the Tigor EV has profoundly been accepted by fleet operators and company/office cab operators. Low cost of ownership helps Tigor EV for its sales.
- Punch - Newly launched micro-SUV, Punch is already in demand and has found immediate buyers. A strong body shell, decent features and space management has helped Punch sell well. This is also offered with no discounts for February 2022.
- Tiago CNG & NRG - Tiago CNG has just been launched and it has become the hit it was destined to be. Powerful, good on space, strong and safe, Tiago CNG is offered in all variants and hence no discounts. Tiago NRG on the other hand has not been a big hit but still, Tata is offering no discounts on it.
- Tigor CNG - Tigor CNG is another car from Tata which is selling good. The extended boot and Tata after-sales service have helped Tigor CNG to be inconsistent with demand and hence no discounts on offer.
Hyundai Car Discounts
The Korean carmaker is also on the list of cars with no discounts. Although, Hyundai is offering discounts on most of their lineup a few products are still being offered at sticker price only.
- i20 N Line - The sporty variant of hatchback i20 has no offers or discounts for February 2022. Offering more balanced steering, precise ride quality, and sporty cosmetics from international N-line cars, the i20 N-line is sold at the sticker price.
- Venue - The C-SUV from Hyundai has been inconsistent demand. Rivalling KIA Sonet, Tata Nexon, Venue offer good value for money and is available in multiple engine and gearbox options. This consistency in demand has led to no discounts or offers on Venue for February 2022.
- Verna - The mid-size sedan from Hyundai is still the bestseller in the segment. Offering the right mix of performance, comfort, space, and economy, Verna is still selling well and bears no discounts or offers on the sticker price.
- Creta - The mid-size SUV from Hyundai is not just the bestseller in the segment but still bears the longest waiting period and hence no question for discounts or offers.
- Alcazar - Based on the Creta SUV, Alcazar offers more space, features and comfort than competition. Since its launch, Alcazar has found decent number of buyers. Hence, no discounts and no stocks left from MY 2021 as well.
- Elantra - The mid-size sedan from Hyundai is another car with no discounts on offer in February 2022.
- Tucson - Awaiting an update, the luxury SUV from Hyundai is also not being offered any type of discount for February 2022.
Also Read: Hyundai Creta Facelift To Get ADAS, Digital Console, Lane Assist
Toyota Car Discounts
The Japanese carmaker offers very few products that continuously enjoy consistent demand from the market. Here are a few cars from Toyota which are sold with no discounts for February 2022.
- Innova Crysta - India's favourite people mover, Innova is loved by everyone. Buyers range from big families to cab owners. Innova Crysta is one of the most reliable cars on offer in India. Toyota is selling the Innova Crysta with no discounts for February 2022.
- Fortuner - Testament in the Indian SUV market, Fortuner has been the evergreen first choice of SUV buyers. Rugged nature and rock-solid reliability are loved and praised by everyone. Fortuner recently received an update with new variants and hence no discounts on offer for February 2022.
- Velfire - The luxury Japanese van is a pure executive class people mover. Meant for executive owners, Velfire is sold on-demand and hence it enjoys the liberty of no discounts.
KIA Car Discounts
Selling like hotcakes, KIA cars are offered with no discounts. Albeit, the waiting period on KIA cars is months long. The Korean carmaker is on their dream run.
- Seltos - The mid-size SUV has been a hoot in the market since its launch. Enjoying a waiting time of 2-4 months, Seltos offers no discounts.
- Sonet - The C-SUV based on Venue is another car with even longer waiting periods than Seltos. 3-6 months is what it'll take for you to get your hands over the new Sonet.
- Carens - About to get launched, Carens has proved to be a readymade hit. Bookings have plunged the 25,000 mark and when launched it'll be a completely new offering and hence no discounts.
- Carnival - The executive people mover from KIA is also offered with no discounts.
MG Motors Car Discounts
Similar to KIA, MG Motors India is also enjoying a dream run. With waiting periods plunging in months, MG offers no discounts over their line up which include the cars as such:
- Hector/ Hector Plus - No discounts and 2 months of waiting is what you'll witness for Hector/Hector Plus SUV.
- Astor - Newly launched, Astor has received an amazing response from buyers and is being sold without any discounts or offers. Even the waiting periods are ranging from 2 to 3 months.
- Gloster - The luxury SUV from MG is another product that bears a waiting period of more than 2 months. No viable discounts on Gloster pan-India.
- ZS EV - The Astor based EV has been in growing demand. Competing for the likes of Tata Nexon EV, ZS EV is about to get a complete makeover which we at 91Wheels broke out in our exclusive story. The current ZS EV is witnessing a waiting period of 1-2 months.
Also Read: MG Hector Facelift Spied Undisguised During TVC Shoot - Launch Soon?
Mahindra Car Discounts
Mahindra & Mahindra is the most talked about brand in terms of availability of products in recent time. With waiting periods going more than a year here is the list of cars which you'll have to wait to get your hands on:
- XUV 700 - Not a surprise as the grand launch of XUV 700 created the right hype for the car. A completely new vehicle that is better in every possible sense than the outgoing car, XUV 700 waiting periods are going crazy with some owners getting waiting time for about 24 months!
- Thar - Thar has been a consistent hit since the newer model was launched. Waiting periods for new Thar have already crossed the mark of 18-20 months. No discounts hence.
So, this was the list of all the cars with no discounts for February 2022. Tell us what do you feel about these cars by commenting below. Also, make sure you subscribe to our YouTube channel 91Wheels for daily auto-industry updates.